If you’re looking for a way to achieve perfect eyebrows, you may have heard of electrolysis. Electrolysis is a method of hair removal that uses electricity to destroy the hair follicle. It is a popular choice for removing unwanted hair from the face, neck, and bikini area.
But is electrolysis right for eyebrows? Let’s take a closer look at the pros and cons of electrolysis for eyebrows.
What is Electrolysis Eyebrows?
Electrolysis Eyebrows is a form of semi-permanent makeup, also known as micro pigmentation, that is used to define and enhance the eyebrows. It is a very popular treatment and can last up to 18 months.
During the treatment, a fine needle is used to insert pigment into the skin below the surface. This can be done using a variety of techniques including hair-stroke brows, powder brows, or ombré brows. The results are natural looking eyebrows that will not smudge or fade away.
How does electrolysis eyebrows work?
Electrolysis eyebrows work by using a small amount of electricity to destroy the hair follicle. The electrolysis machine will beep every time it zaps a hair, so you’ll know when it’s working. It may feel like a slight pinch or tingle.
The technician will start with the hairs closest to the brow bone and work their way out. You may need several sessions to get all the hair removed. It’s important to avoid tweezing, waxing, and threading between sessions, as this will just damage the hair follicle and make it harder to remove.
What are the benefits of electrolysis eyebrows?
There are many benefits to electrolysis eyebrows. Here are some of the most notable:
- Electrolysis is a permanent hair removal method, so once your eyebrows have been treated with electrolysis, you will never have to worry about them growing back.
- Electrolysis is an extremely precise method of eyebrow hair removal, so it can be used to treat even the finest hair. This makes it an ideal treatment for anyone who wants perfect eyebrows that are free from any stray hairs.
- Electrolysis is a very gentle procedure, and it does not cause any pain or discomfort. In fact, most people find the treatment to be quite relaxing.
- Electrolysis is a long-term solution for eyebrow hair removal, so it can save you time and money in the long run.
Pros of Electrolysis Eyebrows:
- Long lasting results
- Can create the desired brow shape
- Can fill in sparse or thin eyebrows
- Time saving and convenient for those who have a hard time filling in their brows daily
Cons of Electrolysis Eyebrows:
- Painful procedure
- Can have allergic reactions to pigment
- Not recommended for those with sensitive skin or a history of keloid scarring
How much does electrolysis eyebrows cost?
It can cost anywhere from $50 to $200 per session. The number of sessions required will depend on the amount and thickness of the hair being removed. Most people require a minimum of six sessions.
Is electrolysis eyebrows permanent?
Yes. Electrolysis is the only permanent hair removal method that has been approved by the FDA. Other methods like laser hair removal, waxing, and threading can only offer temporary results.
If you want perfect eyebrows, electrolysis is the way to go. It is a safe and effective method that has been around for many years. With regular treatments, you can achieve the brows of your dreams.
So what are you waiting for? Book your appointment today.