Top 10 Hemorrhoid Remedies to Provide Relief
Whether it’s an office job requiring long hours of sitting, a lack of exercise, or even genetics – anyone can develop enlarged veins in the rectum. Statistics show 1 in 3 people suffer from hemorrhoids, so it’s crucial to understand prevention and treatment options.
Knowing potential causes can help you identify hemorrhoids early. Here are main factors that can provoke this condition:
- Overexertion: Heavy lifting and strenuous exercise with existing hemorrhoids can worsen symptoms. Don’t avoid physical activity altogether, but take it easier until healed.
- Constipation: Straining leads to high pressure in the rectum, increasing blood flow to already swollen veins.
- Obesity: Excess weight also strains the hemorrhoidal tissue.
- Sedentary Lifestyle: When sitting for long periods, blood flow decreases in the pelvis, leading to hemorrhoids. Take regular standing breaks to improve circulation.
- Heredity: Those with family history are more prone to developing hemorrhoids.
If you suspect you have hemorrhoids, see a doctor right away – they’re easier to treat in early stages.
Possible symptoms include rectal itching, burning sensations, and pain when sitting.
Several remedies exist depending on severity. Mild cases may respond to conservative treatments, while advanced hemorrhoids often require surgery.
- Early stage: Doctors may recommend ointments, suppositories, medication adjustments.
- Moderate cases: Use treatments above along with minimally invasive procedures.
- Severe hemorrhoids: Surgery provides lasting relief for complicated, persistent cases.
Only a physician can determine the right approach. Surgery is rarely necessary except for severe thrombosis or complications. When needed, different surgical techniques are available.
Based on genuine customer reviews, we’ve compiled the top 10 hemorrhoid treatments to help you find relief.