WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. It’s used by billions of people all over the globe. Recently, WhatsApp added a new feature that allows users to add filters to their videos during calls. This is a great addition, and it’s something that other messaging apps should consider adding as well.
In this blog post, we will show you how to add filters to your WhatsApp video calls.
WhatsApp Beauty Filter:
WhatsApp has recently released a new beauty filter which allows you to slim your face and neck. It also contours your cheekbones, lifts your eyes and gives you a V-shaped chin. The filter is optional and can be turned on or off at any time.
The app has been criticized by some for promoting unrealistic beauty standards, but many people have praised it for giving them more confidence. Whether you choose to use the filter or not is up to you, but it’s good to know that it’s there if you ever need it.
How to use WhatsApp Beauty Filter Android?
Here is how to use the WhatsApp Beauty Filter on Android:
1. Open the WhatsApp app and go to a conversation.
2. Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on “More” and then tap on “Beauty Filter.”
4. Toggle the switch to turn it on and then take a selfie or choose a photo from your gallery.
5. Edit your photo as desired and then send it to your friends!
Tips for using WhatsApp Beauty Filter:
Here are a few tips for using the WhatsApp Beauty Filter:
- The filter works best on photos of people’s faces.
- The filter can be used to make your face look more beautiful or to cover up any blemishes.
- To apply the filter, open the photo you want to edit and then tap the three dots in the top right corner. Select “Beauty Filter” from the menu and then adjust the settings until you’re happy with how your photo looks.
- You can also use the filters within Instagram and Facebook Stories.
- If you want to remove the filter, simply tap the three dots in the top right corner and select “Remove Filter.”
We hope you found this blog post helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below and we will do our best to answer them.